Saturday, December 18, 2010

Essay(Three members of your family)write a paragraph to compare the three people you chose.Use comparative and superlative adjectives.

In my family I have two sisters,eldest and elder sister and one youngest brother.My eldest and elder sister is twin only same physical. My eldest sister is 23 years old, she like to paint and also going on an adventure holiday with her friends.She always likes to find and search something about her painting and that is her hobbies.Plus she can find something new for her painting when she goes to anywhere like an adventure holiday.My eldest and my elder sister had many different in their hobbies because my elder sister like a sport that is more extreme and when talk about sport,my elder sister is very top in her college.Everybody in college will talk about her.Both my sister had many different in their attitude and performances.My elder sister seems to be an adventurous girl than my eldest sister.Nevertheless,my eldest sister also like an adventure but no very extreme.The last one is my youngest brother,my parents always spoiled him.Even though my youngest brother is spoiled child,but he seem to be a clever one in my family.Further most he seems to be a Mechanical Engineering because he likes cars and in our house was filled with toys car.He also like to collect any picture about cars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment